2015 Football Parking Assignments
* Please be aware that no choice or previous parking assignment is guaranteed.
* Due to tremendous demand, we are SOLD OUT of parking for the 2015 football season and will not be able to fulfill relocation requests.
Priority I = $10,000+ annual fund contribution (NDS, Rocky, Gold Victor, Silver Victor, West & East Club 2+ seats, Tennessee Terrace 4+ seats)
Priority II = $5,000-$9,999 annual fund contribution (Bronze Victor, Tennessee Terrace 2 seats)
Priority III = $100-$4,999 annual fund contribution (Mountaineer, Trailblazer, Plateau, Ridgerunner, Foothills, HILL)
In the event your requested lot preferences were unavailable when your priority and rank period came, your parking assignment(s) were automatically allocated in the next best available lot as determined by the 2015 Tennessee Fund default parking lot order:
G10 Permit Holders:
After further evaluation and feedback from permit holders, the UT Athletic Department has made revisions to the new G10 parking guidelines. Please review the information below to familiarize yourself with the guidelines for parking in this lot for the 2015 football season.
The G10 Garage is the largest and one of the most popular garages on game day. In order to ensure a safe, secure and positive experience for all fans, the following policies are in effect for the G10 garage on football game days:
G10 Open Parking
* Beginning at 7:00 am when the G10 garage opens, pass holders will be able to park in any available parking space in the garage. This period will be known as the open parking period and will be defined as:
- 7:00 am until (3) three hours prior to a game with a 4:00 pm kickoff or earlier
- 7:00 am until (5) five hours prior to a game with a kickoff after 4:00 pm.
- For example, the first home game against the University of Oklahoma is scheduled to kick off at 6:00 pm. The open parking period in G10 will end promptly at 1:00 pm.
* The open parking period will allow you to choose your parking space and to park with friends and/or family members who also hold a G10 parking pass.
* In order to utilize all parking spaces for G10 pass holders:
- Tailgating will not be allowed in any open parking space. This means that tents, grills, coolers, picnic tables, and power generators, etc. cannot be placed in any open parking space. This includes individuals who have multiple parking passes for G10.
- Tailgate footprints behind your parking space must not impede the safe flow of traffic to any parking areas.
- Please minimize the number of guests invited to your tailgate party in G10. In the event a University official determines your tailgate creates a safety or logistical issue, you will be asked to disperse, reduce your tailgate to an acceptable size or leave the garage.
G10 Guided Parking
* When the open parking period ends, guided parking will begin and the permit holder will be directed to a parking space. During guided parking:
- Pass holders that wish to park on the garage’s lower levels (levels 1-3) should enter off of Neyland Drive. Parking will be backfilled from the garage’s 3rd level working down to level 1.
- Pass holders that wish to park on the top level or next level down enter Phillip Fulmer Way. Parking will be backfilled from the top level down to level 4.
* New this year will be a painted fire and safety lane. This lane must remain clear and unobstructed of any item that would prevent the safe movement of vehicles. University officials will move any items that are in the safety lane.
* We ask for your cooperation and request that you help encourage others in G10 to treat their fellow pass holders with respect and courtesy.
G10 Parking Regulations for the 2015 Football Season
(As stated on the G10 Parking Pass)
* Parking lots open at 7:00 am on game day unless otherwise specified by the University
* Permit must be displayed from the rearview mirror with the front of the permit facing forward
* Permit must be visible at all times to avoid ticketing or towing
* Please tailgate in front or back of your vehicle
* DO NOT tailgate in another parking space, aisle or driveway
* One space per vehicle
* No oversized vehicles, or trailers, except in University-designated special parking areas
* No tents or awnings may be erected in parking spaces, or in such manner as to impede the flow of traffic
* Do not leave vehicle parked in aisle or driveway
* Vehicle should be secured at all times
* Should a difficult situation arise, contact the closest security personnel or parking attendant
* The university will not be liable for loss or damage to vehicle or contents
* Parking permits may not be sold or bartered
* Parking permits that are sold or bartered are invalid
* Permits reported lost, missing, or stolen are invalid
* Violations of these guidelines may result in loss of your parking privileges
* We recommend you arrive early to avoid delays
G10 Post Game Egress
* Phillip Fulmer Way egress- to allow for efficient egress, Gameday staff will be stationed at this exit to ensure a safe and organized flow out of G10. Safety barricade or pylons will be utilized to ensure that spectators or other vehicles do not impede G10 egress.
* Neyland Drive egress- the westbound and eastbound exits will operate as it has in the past with the assistance of UT Campus police.
* Additionally, Gameday staff will be stationed on all levels of G10 to ensure a smooth and steady flow of vehicles to the exits.
* All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST)
G5/30 Permit Holders:
After further evaluation and feedback from permit holders, the UT Athletic Department has made revisions to the new 2015 G5/30 parking guidelines. Please review the information below to familiarize yourself with the guidelines for parking in this lot for the 2015 football season.
* In order to ensure daily parking for students, faculty and staff is maintained on Fridays before game days, set-up of tents, smokers, etc., will be permitted only between 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. G5/30 will be staffed and patrolled during this time to ensure compliance with this policy. Please note that after 9 p.m., entrances to this parking area will be barricaded and/or staffed by law enforcement or security personnel overnight until the lot opens at 7 a.m. on game day.
* G5/30 UPDATE: From 6-9 p.m. on Friday, trailers and tents will be permitted to setup under the guidance of UT parking attendants in order of arrival to the lot. Trailers are not permitted to be placed in a parking space and setup will be contingent on an available location. If no space is available, UT reserves the right to deny the placement of a trailer. See below for an aerial view of pre-approved spaces to setup on Fridays from 6-9 p.m:
* G5/30 UPDATE: Setup on Fridays from 6-9 p.m. does not reserve nor guarantee that parking spaces adjacent to your tailgate will be available upon arrival on game day. All parking spaces are filled on a first-come, first-park basis.
* G5/30 UPDATE: On game weekends should a basketball exhibition or game take place on Friday night, trailers will be permitted to setup during adjusted hours of 4-6 p.m.
* NO trailers will be permitted to enter G5/30 on game day – NO EXCEPTIONS.
* The University of Tennessee nor any affiliated parties are liable for damage to or loss of property setup or left in parking lots.
* A particular emphasis on game days will be placed on ensuring that no parking spaces are used for tents, grills, picnic tables, power generators, etc. This includes individuals who have multiple parking permits for G5/30.
* We ask that you ensure drive lanes remain clear on game day.
* All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Map of Parking Lot Proximity to Neyland Stadium
2015 Football Parking FAQs
How will parking be assigned now?
All football parking, including accessible parking, will be reassigned annually by Tennessee Fund donor rank within each priority. Your priority level is determined by your annual contribution. Each annual giving category will be assigned independently. Donors must purchase football season tickets to be eligible.
- Priority I - $10,000+
- Priority II - $5,000 - $9,999
- Priority III - $100 - $4,999
I have several types of giving with the Tennessee Fund. How will my parking be assigned?
Each annual giving category will be assigned independently based on the priority level it falls under. For example, a donor with two seats in the Tennessee Terrace that also makes a $250 donation for seating in the south upper deck would have passes assigned based on their donor rank in Priority II (for $5,000 contribution associated with two seats in the Tennessee Terrace) and Priority III (for $250 Ridgerunner contribution).
Why is this change occurring?
The Tennessee Fund (formerly Volunteer Athletics Scholarship Fund) has not had any major revisions to the parking assignment process since its inception. Over this time, the campus has experienced a significant reduction in available campus parking due to construction. This change will allow the athletic department to help meet its funding goals while addressing the continued development of the Knoxville campus.
What is a ‘giving level’ and how do I know which one I fall under?
The Tennessee Fund has multiple categories that are listed below, and each category comes with various benefits associated with it (see page 14 of the guidebook for the full list of benefits). Giving level is determined by your annual contribution to the Tennessee Fund.
- Foothills: $100
- Ridgerunner: $250
- Plateau: $500
- Trailblazer: $1,000
- Mountaineer: $2,500
- Bronze Victor: $5,000
- Silver Victor: $10,000
- Gold Victor: $15,000
- NDS: $250,000 (Over a 10 year period)
How many parking passes can I purchase?
The number of parking passes you receive is determined by your annual cash gift. Donors giving $10,000 or more are eligible to receive more than one pass. Please consult the guidebook on page 27 for specific totals.
I do donate $10,000+ and qualify to be assigned in Priority 1 parking. Exactly how many passes am I eligible for?
- 2 Club* Seats: 1 parking pass
- 4 Club* or 4 Tennessee Terrace Seats*: 2 parking passes
- 6 or more Club* or 6 or more Tennessee Terrace Seats*: 3 parking passes
- Silver Victor ($10,000 annual contribution): Eligible to purchase 2 parking passes
- Gold Victor or NDS ($15,000+ annual contribution): Eligible to purchase 3 parking passes
- Rocky* (Skybox holder): 4 parking passes
*Cost of Rocky, East Club, West Club, and Tennessee Terrace parking is included in licensing fee.
How is my loyalty rewarded in this new system?
Your parking pass is assigned based on your Tennessee Fund rank within your priority level. Your rank is determined primarily by your lifetime giving. Additionally, you can receive points for consecutive years of giving, alumni status or other factors. For a comprehensive list, please see page 31 of the guidebook.
I have been a Trailblazer ($1,000 - $2,499 annual contribution) since 1986. How will my parking be assigned?
Your parking will be assigned in Priority III based on your donor rank. Donor assignments in Priority I and Priority II, along with any donor ranked higher than you in Priority III, will determine lot availability for your assignment.
I am a Mountaineer ($2,500 - $4,999 annual contribution) and have accessible parking needs. How will my parking be assigned?
Your parking pass will be assigned in Priority III based on your donor rank. Donor requests in Priority I and Priority II, along with any donor ranked higher than you in Priority III, will determine lot availability for your parking assignment.
Are there still Orange, White, Grey parking zones?
No, all parking will be assigned:
- First: by priority level (determined by annual cash gift amount)
- Then: by donor rank within each priority level
Parking lot requests will determine availability.
I still have questions. Who do I contact?
The Tennessee Fund staff may be contacted Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm ET by phone at (865) 974-1218, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may chat live with a member of our staff during the day, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. EST.
Parking passes are reassigned each year based upon Tennessee Fund donor rank in each priority. Please be aware that no choice or previous parking assignment is guaranteed. If your choices are unavailable or if you choose not to list choices, then your assignment will be made in the next available priority lot. We anticipate a very high demand for parking this season. Please remember you are not required or obligated to order your full allotment of passes if you do not need the full quantity.
Number of Passes
The number of passes you are eligible to order is based upon your giving level. Please see page 27 of the Tennessee Fund Donor Guidebook for details. You must be a season ticket holder to be eligible for parking.
Accessible Parking for Tennessee Fund Donors
In order to request accessible parking, you must be a current Tennessee Fund donor with season tickets. If you do not meet these requirements, you may request accessible parking through the University of Tennessee Parking and Transit Services. If you are requesting accessible parking, this cannot be completed online. To apply for accessible parking, please attach a photocopy of your current state handicap placard or license plate record with your parking application and mail to the Tennessee Fund office via the return envelope you received with your parking application. We are unable to process your request if your placard is expired. Please write your name on the photocopy of your handicap placard. Accessible parking is free of charge under State of Tennessee guidelines and is reassigned each season according to Tennessee Fund donor rank in each priority.
Motorhome Parking Fee
The Motorhome parking areas include CFN2 (Ag Campus) and Lot 40 (off of Cumberland Avenue). The cost of a motorhome pass for 2015 is $300 and the two vehicle is $150. If you are a donor in the RV Park on Stephenson Drive, you do not need to complete an online parking application for your RV Parking.
Car Parking Fee
The cost for 2015 football parking passes is $150 per pass. As a reminder, your parking pass fee supports academic units on campus and is a pass through cost to the University.
Parking Application Deadline
Parking applications are sent after the football season ticket renewal deadline. The deadline for football parking applications was May 1, 2015. You must complete your parking application by then in order to receive parking. Parking passes are shipped with your football season tickets in August. If you requested your football season tickets to be held in Will Call, your parking will also be in Will Call with your tickets.