Scholarship endowments are opportunities for donors to invest in current and future Vol and Lady Vol student-athletes. These endowments assist in providing the funds for athletic scholarships across all UT Athletics sports programs.
Gifts can be made to existing endowments established for a specific sport, or a new endowment can be created with a minimum commitment of $25,000.
Nathan Dougherty Society
Those dedicated individuals who commit to fully endowing an athletic scholarship become members of the Nathan Dougherty Society with a pledge of $250,000 payable over ten years.
Members of this distinguished group enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Season ticket priority for football and basketball
- Priority to purchase three season parking passes for football
- Priority to purchase a maximum of three season parking passes for basketball
- Away game ticket priority
- Private functions with University of Tennessee head coaches
- The satisfaction of helping to ensure that Tennessee's athletic future maintains the leadership and excellence of its proud heritage.