Vol Rep Program
What is the Vol Rep Program?
The Vol Rep Program consists of over 250 active Tennessee Fund donors who volunteer their time and efforts to promote UT Athletics in their respective communities. This program was originally founded in 1993 in seven major cities and has since grown to expand across the entire state of Tennessee, Atlanta, and other areas across the country.
What is a Vol Rep?
A Vol Rep is a current Tennessee Fund donor who assists our staff in communicating news about UT Athletics to other Vol fans in their community, helps to organize and promote events in their area to bring Vol fans together throughout the year, and raises money for student-athlete scholarships and other athletic department operating costs.
What are the goals of the Vol Rep?
- Help to keep fellow donors informed about the Tennessee Fund
- Promote Tennessee Athletics
- Assist with the organization of UT Athletics events
- Enroll as many new donors as possible ($50 level or above)
- Encourage current donors to increase their giving to the Tennessee Fund
- Encourage all inactive members to reactivate their memberships
- Maintain 100% renewal rate for all Tennessee Fund members
- Continue to broaden the Tennessee Fund prospect database
What are the benefits of becoming a Vol Rep?
- Develop relationships with the Tennessee Fund staff, other athletic department staff, and former UT student-athletes
- Create relationships with Tennessee Fund members in and around your local area
- Earn additional Tennessee Fund priority points to improve donor rank
- Opportunity to obtain incentive rewards based on new money raised
- Chance to assist the Tennessee Fund staff in hosting and promoting events
Who is my Vol Rep?
How do I become a Vol Rep?
You can complete the online form here to be contacted by a member of the Tennessee Fund staff or call our office at (865) 974-1218.
Vol Rep News & Events
The Vol Rep Program is successful due to the generosity of our volunteers who donate their time and resources year-round to advance the vision of Tennessee Athletics. Vol Reps are asked to attend annual meetings throughout the winter to receive information and program updates from our staff. Reps are also invited to attend the Vol Rep Rewards Luncheon in the Spring and the Vol Rep Training Camp in August each year.